Home Care Services in Sydney & Adelaide
Home Care Service Packages in Sydney & Adelaide
The Home Care Package (HCP) scheme is a government subsidized service accessible by older Australians (65 years and above) to support them living independently at home.
At Concept Care, our large team of multicultural staff are trained to ensure that we match your support needs. Our unbeatable rates allow you to minimize fees and maximise funds available for your service. Unlike other providers, you are not charged a set-up fee, an exit fee, a basic daily fee, or a review fee.
Dependent upon you approved package level, you can access supports such as:
- personal services (bathing, showering, grooming, dressing, toileting, etc.)
- home, garden, and yard maintenance
- assistance with meal preparation, nutrition, hydration, and diet
- occupational therapy, physiotherapy, podiatry, and case management and
- companionship, community access, transportation, and leisure activities of your choosing.
Our service locations are Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Canberra.
Contact us on 1800 266 237 to find out more.
Home Care Packages (HCP) provide long term support for older people aged 65 years and is ideal for those individuals who wish to maintain their independence at home for longer with the assistance of a home carer.
Am I or my loved one eligible for Home Care?
Eligibility is based on your or your loved ones care needs, which is determined through a face-to-face assessment.
However, you must be:
- Over the age of 65; and
- An individual who requires coordinated services and supports to assist them with independently living in their home.
The Home Care Package
The amount of funding you receive will depend on the level of your package. There are four levels of Home Care Packages to meet different care and support needs. Each Home Care Package level receives a set amount of funding from the government that can be used to pay for care and support services.
Basic assistance is designed to give you a little extra support to help you stay independent. Generally, this level of care would provide you with 3 hours of support services a week which could be used for general cleaning around the home, personal care, meal preparation, shopping assistance and transport.