Mental Health Support
Mental Health Support Services in Sydney
NDIS mental health support services give people with mental health conditions access to essential mental health care. It is designed to help individuals manage mental illness and enables access to support and services tailored specifically for them.
NDIS mental health support offers flexible, individualized mental health care that can suit a broad range of mental health needs and includes:
- Counselling and Therapy
- Peer Supports
- Early Psychosis Interventions
- Educational Outreach and more.
NDIS mental health support helps empower individuals with the tools to live happily and challenges them to make positive life changes.
How Can the NDIS Help?
For mental health support, the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provides access to mental health care in various ways. The NDIS mental health program offers funded mental health services for those with mental health issues or mental illnesses as long as they also have a physical disability or impairment.
Funding is also available for psychological counselling sessions and mental health programs that promote inclusion, participation and recovery. Services may include:
- Mental health specialty care
- Mental health sector-controlled supports
- Coordinated support in individual plans and navigation of services
Supports that we offer
We can help you in several ways, including:
- Regular check-ins for mental health
- Using community and social services
- Support for maintaining one’s interests and activities
- Support at home, including help with housekeeping duties and self-care duties
- Help with scheduling therapy appointments
- Improvement of existing or new life skills
- 24/7 care and more
Ultimately, the NDIS program can assist individuals with mental illness by providing improved access to mental health services in their local community. This helps reduce barriers to mental healthcare, so those experiencing mental challenges can have the support and treatment necessary to live their best lives.